Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Wee Willie Winkie

8:32 pm
Well this shift is gonna be interesting. Hes an aged acadian alcoholic whos fallen on his head in the process of drying out and he greets me with curses in both our countries languages. hes 65 but easily looks like hes in his 90s. He screams in both french and english "cunt cunt cunt" over and over and over. The attendent i relieved laughed heartily shaking his head said "Have a good time".
So far so amusing.

Several Quotes

Nurse "Goodnight Willie"
Willie "Goodnight Cunt"

Me "So, where are you from?"
Willie "My Mother..." (implications were far worse then the actual quote)

Later on, probably 4am ish

This guy totally reminds me of that miserable drunk in trees lounge.. Sometimes he sounds like a guinea pig, squeeing away "AWAWAWAWAAWAAW" etc.

Ive spent most of my time either watching WWW change positions 20 times in a minute or watching "Hotboys" starring a whole lotta No Limit cats and Gary Busey.
Its a tough call whos the worse actor, Gary Busey or Silkk the Shocker.

He also keeps calling me either Paul ("Pol Pol Pol Pol"), boy or dog. The third name he used frequently earlier when he was quite angry.

There were some antagonistic conversations (on my part) suggesting to Willie that he should run for premier. He kept yelling "Cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt". I suggested he could run under the alliance banner and that could be his slogan. Oh yeah, PS Grumble grumble grumble.

Lumpia= Eggroll (not part of the entry but was written there so id thought id include it, a long long time ago i had a phillipino girlfriend and it was not uncommon for me to eat a large plate of those in one sitting. So fucking delicious.)

I have melded two shifts into one entry. This would be where the second one starts. i forgot to mention that for some reason he always thanks me when i give him something to drink.

"GOUTE! GOUTE!" (sometimes "DOG! GOUTE!")
i give him a drink, holding the straw to his dry lips and watching him slurp greedily.

"Thank you" in a whispered voice.

Nurse was really pissed cuz he kept swinging at him. He did however take his sleeping pills, so hopefully sweet dreams willy. Cops is on. We are watching it together.
Nice isnt it?

Wee Willie "Couche-toi, Goddamn monkey!"

I also recently noticed as they stripped him that he was a hunchback. Whether this was something that happened at birth or a later deformity, ill never know. I do know however it adds to his character. His head hangsoff his body for fuckssake. From this pale light he looks a bit like William S Burroughs but sounds like the penguin. Fuckin hell.

Wee Willie "Youre Water Crazy"

Frankly my dear readers, I am water crazy.

Wish i could have found Master P - We Riders, best song imo (also first song i ever heard by him). Lotta No Limit songs i couldnt find. Get off my back.



SeeqPod - Playable Search

No comments: