Saturday, September 13, 2008

Mullets, Mustaches and Monster Trucks

This shift is a shortone.
Im aiding a guy who clearly doesnt need it and its boring me immensely.
I dont know what pains me more, my hunger, the lack of break or the incessant stories about the mans social circle (and the repetition of these stories).

We had a great discussion about how we'd love to sit in on Monster Garage to learn various secrets.
I guess I was convincing in my lies regarding mechanics as I know little to nothing about cars and their parts.

He then told me various stories emphasizing his social status. Ill let the reader take liberties and enjoy the few specific points that were brought to my attention.

(Holy fuck was I pretentious. I spose I am now, but Im in denial so it doesnt count. I love the working man, no matter how foreign that world may be. These soft clerical hands cant take it).

1- He lost his license to a DUI
2- He was in an accident with a four wheeler because he likes to 'giver' (consequently his wife refuses to ride with him)
3- The fucking Monster Truck conversation
4- His sister was evicted from her trailer (TRAILER!!!!!)

I hope that adds up for you.
I cant wait til this is done. Im cooking up a feed of chicken and rice.

PS He also threatened his wifes ex-boss at KFC

Final notes:
Man, id like to apologize. Although these notes/this story was taken 5 or so years back, im coming off like a complete dick. I spose I was just out of University and figured I was owed something (not unlike most, if not all students) and still had not worked a serious day of work in my life even. In all honesty, I bet dude was pretty awesome and down to earth. Id really like to apologize to that dude. I guess I was in denial of my roots. Amherst WHAT?!?! Never forget your roots.
FOB or not.
Po folk make the world go round.
PS
Ive had a bit to drink
PPS
This isnt some sort of communist friendly rant.


SeeqPod - Playable Search

No comments: